International and Comparative Librarianship

DEDICATED TO PIONEERS   INCLUDING:
S. R. Ranganathan, P. N. Kaula, R. N. Sharma, J. F. Harvey, D. J. Foskett, J. P. Danton, M. M. Jackson, etc.
This Blogosphere has a slant towards India [a.k.a Indica, Indo, South-Asian, Oriental, Bharat, Hindustan, Asian-Indian (not American Indian)].

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Why Web 2.0 is leading back to full cataloging - Library Juice

Info courtesy: Sukhdev's World

"Just an observation of interest to librarians, about Web 2.0 types of websites.
Two examples of rich Web 2.0 sites are Last.fm and LibraryThing." continue reading


See also:
  • This network is for Library 2.0 Stuff
  • Uncontrolled Vocabulary @ InfoSciPhi

    Labels: , , , ,

  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Brim over I acquiesce in but I think the collection should acquire more info then it has.

    9:13 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    12:56 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Again a fair post. Because of your friend

    11:57 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello!
    You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
    There is no need to invest much at first.
    You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
    for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one project for several years,
    and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

    [url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

    10:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home